The pesticides inside us
A family, fifteen days of organic diet and clinical analysis by independent laboratories that have shown that in the urine of mother, father and two children under 10 years of age, pesticide residues were there at first and then there were gone.
This first information and awareness campaign of Change the Earth, the communication project of FederBio, Legambiente, Lipu, Doctors for the environment and WWF caused a sensation. Did it want to be scientific research? No. But it has made evident, visible, what doctors, epidemiologists and environmentalists have been saying for years: if we introduce synthetic chemicals together with food - some of which are declaredly harmful to health - these substances will remain.
Where chlorpyrifos, glyphosate, pyrethroids are not used on fields, i.e. in organic farming, the analyzes demonstrate a simple yet shocking truth: they are no longer found in our bodies. We are proud to have invented and organized this small campaign that looks like a social experiment.
Silverback has taken care of:- content creation
- laboratory analysis research
- video production
- social campaign
- Press office
- relations with the scientific world
They spoke about the campaign (excerpt from the press review of 30 November):- La Repubblica - Pesticides? Also in the urine. But with the organic diet they disappear
- Huffington Post - Eating bio for two weeks breaks down pesticides in the body
- The Lifebuoy - Glyphosate and insecticides within us? They hit two weeks on a bio diet
- Fanpage - Eliminating pesticides from the body is possible, 15 days of organic diet are enough: the experiment